okay so in celebration of
- me creating a new gender blog
- me coming in 2nd place in the local speaking contest for speaking against the gender binary
I have decided to hold a giveaway of sorts!!
I have $50 in prize money from the event (plus possibly a little more cash once I get my graduation money) that I am looking to offer to a transgender/nonbinary individual!
depending on your situation and at your complete discretion, I will spend the money on:
- a binder
- a packer
- clothes (I could pick up thrifted clothes at my local consignment store OR order new, whatever you’d prefer)
- ANYTHING that will make you feel more comfortable or at home in your skin.
the end of this giveaway will be announced soon, depending on the response I get to this! this was kind of a spur-of-the-moment idea and also my first time doing a giveaway, so I apologize for being unprepared.
in order to enter:
- reblog / like this post (though I’d really prefer if you’d reblog so as to signal boost this!)
PLEASE only enter if you are transgender/non-binary. feel free to signal boost the crap out of this, but make a note if you are not entering and just signal boosting!
message me if you have any questions AND follow #astronautgiveaway for updates!